- Internet Explorer
- Select Tools | Internet Options… menu item from the main menu.
- Change to the Security tab at the top of the Internet Options window that pops up.
- From the list of zones at the top of the Security options select the internet icon.
- Select the button near the bottom that reads Custom Level.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads Active Scripting.
- Select the option marked Enable.
- Select Tools | Options... from the main menu.
- Select Content button from the top row of options.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select Security tab at the top.
- Select Tools | Quick Preferences ... from the main menu.